Introducing Attorney Brian Magee | Partner
Attorney Brian Magee understands the significance of your DUI case and brings an incredible depth of experience to your situation. As one of just a handful of attorneys in the nation to hold a Masters of Law (LLM) in Federal Criminal Practice and Procedure, he is highly sought after for his intellect, work ethic, and performance, all of which he will put to work on your case.
Brian has years of legal experience working on a wide variety of cases, including complex DUI charges. In 2013, he was hand-selected to train and advise Marine Corps prosecutors across the globe as part of the Marine Corps Trial Counsel Assistance Program. He was also selected to represent the Marine Corps as part of a congressional working group studying 27 civilian criminal justice jurisdictions and making recommendations regarding proposed changes to the military justice system. His military experience gives him a special passion for helping those currently—or formerly—in the military who need to fight a DUI.
Mr. Magee has experience from every angle in the courtroom. A few of the positions he has held throughout his career include:
- Judicial Law Clerk to Five Superior Court Judges (serving eight counties in Georgia)
- Special Assistant United States Attorney
- Senior Prosecutor for Parris Island and Marine Corps Eastern Recruiting Region
- Appellate Defense Attorney
- Law Degree from the University of Georgia School of Law
- Masters of Law from Mercer University
- Graduated first in his class at the Department of the Navy’s Naval Justice School